What is the IGU’s National Handicap Services?
A future-ready, cutting edge Indian Golf Union initiative to standardize Handicaps across india as done in other major golfing nations Provides a simple, convenient and accurate system for golfers to post scores and maintain handicaps online (through Mobile App, Website and Scorecards)Club administrations retains overall control and access to member handicaps The only USGA authorised and issued handicap in India, accepted worldwide.
Convenient & Transparent
- Provides a Worldwide recognized handicap card.
- Golfers get email copy of every score submitted.
- Provides a recognized USGA handicap to Non-members of clubs for the first time.
- Requires validation of scores by ‘marker’ and adjusts handicap indexes based on the courses slope rating.
- Notifies players via email of the handicap update every 15 days.
- Displays your scoring history and handicaps online for quick verification.
- Capture scores played on any course in the world.
- Offers special green fees and course access to subscribers.
- Free for life IGU NHS RBL Golf World MasterCard for NHS subscriber (Subject to term & conditions).
Clubs maintain control of members handicaps, IGU will provide:
- A touch-screen tablet for easy score entry by members.
- Reports for tracking Golf Course Usage / Pace of Play / Score Recoding.
- Online tee time management, lessons booking and payments.
- Live tournament scoring software to clubs (subjects to term & Conditions).