- IGUNHS.com is the home of the Indian Golf Union’s National Handicap Service (NHS).
The NHS is an IGU initiative which aims to centralise handicapping for all golfers across India. What are the benefits of joining the IGU’s NHS ?
- The NHS handicaps will be directly issued by the USGA – each member will receive an automatic e mail alert of his revised handicap every 15 days so no need to check the club notice board.
- Members will be able to check their or any other member’s handicap and score history anytime and anywhere online.
- Members need not carry a handicap card when they travel outside their home club as their handicap will be verifiable online. Additionally, you will be able to print a handicap certificate yourself, if required.
- Members will be able to submit 9 or 18 hole scores from any golf course online on igunhs.com or on their mobile phone with the Total Golf Hub App.
- The service will instantly convert your handicap index to the correct handicap at any other club – members just need to select the course and tees they are playing off.